There are plenty of choices when it comes to Indian wedding cards online. Digital media has given us the liberty to do almost anything now-a-days at the comfort of our own home. If we were to choose between different designs we could do so easily, because there are thousands of catalogues that are present with different styles and designs.
Similarly, just like the card catalogues online there are plenty of catalogues that display the different wedding fashions suitable for each bride. There are thousands of trends one could choose from, each one different from the other thereby catering to almost all women’s style.
Trending Fashion Choices for Women
If we were to look at bridal couture then we would find a lot of prominent features which emphasizes the traditional appeal present in it. There are a lot of apparels whose style are centuries old but they still form an important part of the Indian culture. Of course many designers revamp those traditional styles that we get to see during the fashion shows, so let’s have a look at those styles. Shall we?
- Fusion Gowns: This is the perfect attire for your reception or your cocktail party. Fusion gowns are always the perfect blend of the modern and traditional style being clubbed into one dress. Many designers showcase their designs on the runways of wedding fashion shows. You can of course go for a simple elegant gown or go full on with an embellished gown – the choice is on you. The trending colours for the gowns this season is ice blue, toasted almond, strawberry ice.
- Anarkalis: A style statement with floor length anarkalis? Count us in! This fashion trend is everywhere. Anarkalis have this regal and royal feeling to them that automatically makes you feel like a queen, and we bet you wouldn’t want to feel any less on your wedding day, isn’t it? There are different fabrics that you could choose from of course, like chiffon, georgette etc.
- Neon Ghagras: If you were to choose the perfect attire for the Sangeet or the Mehendi ceremony, go with neon ghagra paired with a pastel coloured choli. If you are feeling extra fancy go with a silk choli that will look great with your embroidered ghagra!
- Jackets: This might seem like an odd fashion choice for many of the brides, but this is the perfect add on if you are choosing to have your wedding during the winter season. Opting for a silk or a velvet jacket over your lehengas or a saree is a great way to go. If you choose to wear a heavily embroidered jacket, a pro tip will be to keep the other elements in your outfit completely simple so that the jacket becomes the focus of your outfit.
- Straight cut suits: Straight cut salwar suits are a great choice if you are looking to be comfortable during the long hours of the ceremony. Pair them with palazzos, cigarette pants or leggings and accessorise well to complete your whole look!