There is a myriad of different ways that you can propose nowadays. In the past, people used to just get down on one knee at a restaurant. However, times have changed and you will be able to let your imagination run wild.
However, you do not need to do everything on your own. You can hire a company to help you. They might suggest that a flash mob is going to be the perfect way for you to ask for your partner’s hand in marriage. This is a large crowd of people that act in a pre-planned way prior to you asking your partner the important question.
The number of people in the crowd for flash mob proposals in London can be very small, or you might want lots of people to be involved. The choice is going to be yours.
What is a flash mob and how is it going to help you to propose?
The Crowd Can Spell Out A Message
- You might want the crowd to have cards that spell out a particular message, such as “will you marry me?” The crowd can reveal the cards slowly so that the message suddenly dawns on your partner and they are taken completely by surprise.
- This is a fun way to end a romantic day together. This then gives you the perfect opportunity to propose.
The Crowd Can Perform A Favourite Song
- You and your partner might have a favourite song that you always play. The flash mob will be able to sing this song as they are dancing.
- The song is going to put your partner in a very good mood and they will be more likely to say yes. The proposal firm needs to know which song they should instruct the flash mob to sing.
The Crowd Can Sing A Proposal
- It is going to be very romantic if your partner hears a proposal being sung by a crowd. This can be sung as a soothing romantic song and will create the right atmosphere. You should inform the proposal company about the style of song that you would prefer.
The Crowd Can Dance As You Are Proposing To Your Partner
- Flash mobs are most famous for their dancing routines. This is designed to attract attention and to increase the level of excitement in a particular area.
- The dancing will take your partner by surprise and then you will be able to propose as the dancers are singing about the pair of you.
Locations To Choose
- You will want to choose an open space so that there is room for the dancers. You might choose a park or somewhere like Trafalgar Square. The proposal company will help you to find the right location.
A flash mob is one of the most exciting ways that you can propose to your partner. They can spell out messages or sing and dance as you are asking your partner the all-important question.